Exhilarating, gravity-defying and a breath-taking drop, reaching a free fall speed of up to 100km per hour and almost 4G’s.
If this excites and thrills you then THIS is for you! The Sky Hi Ride on the 28th floor of Hotel Sky, towering 35 meters above the Cape Town City bowl giving you a bird’s eye view of one of the most beautiful cities in the World – Cape Town is one of only three in the world and the first of its kind in Africa.
SKY-HI Ride will take you to new heights. After the exhilarating ride, don’t forget to visit the Sky-Hi Boutique to purchase your action-packed video along with your merchandise.
The weather-permitting Sky-Hi Ride is limited to 10 riders per ride and is open from Tuesday to Sunday to both hotel guests and outside visitors:
12PM – 8PM
Tuesday to Sunday
The spacious deck below the ride also offers sweeping views of the city, making it an ideal venue for celebrations, birthday parties, corporate functions and private events to continue your Hotel Sky Cape Town experience.
Bookings are essential – visit Webtickets for your Sky-Hi Ride ticket for just R200 per person.
Terms and conditions apply.
For more info, email Sky.Hi@Hotelsky.co.za
Before your visit
Visitors are to please abide by the Ride’s rules and regulations and wear a mask at all times. We, unfortunately, cannot allow anyone on our premises without a face mask.
T’s & C’s
The ride is WEATHER DEPENDENT and sadly cannot operate under certain wind conditions, rain or heavy mist.
- Minimum 8 years / Maximum 65 years
- Minimum height 1,3 m and maximum height 1.85m
Passengers with any of the following health complications are NOT allowed on the ride ( Riders with pacemakers, suffering from heart disease, are pregnant, have a mental disorder, are less abled, have injuries to their backbone or vertebrae, suffer from hypertension, people who are under medical care and riders with any medical condition which could be aggravated by the use of the ride)
- Persons under the influence of alcohol & drugs will not be permitted
- No loose objects / sunglasses or handbags to be taken on the ride
- The health and safety of our staff and our visitors is our top priority. Strict health and safety protocols have been put in place.
By purchasing a video, you give Sky-Hi Ride consent to use the footage for promotional and marketing material on social media platforms.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Important to note
- No-shows will be charged 100%
- Cancellation will be only be offered should the ride be cancelled by us due to weather. Should this occur rider’s and spectators will then be offered a 7-day re-booking option via the WebTickets portal.
- Your manual refund process must be completed within the 7 day validity of your ticket.
- Your online manual refund will usually take two to four days. Depending on your bank, it can take up to 10 days to reflect
12 – 8 PM
Tuesday to Sunday
- Dec 5, 2023 overcast clouds 21° C
- Dec 6, 2023 clear sky 26° C
- Dec 7, 2023 scattered clouds 25° C